8 fl oz / 236 ml
Lasts up to 30 days
- May be refilled 1 time with the Reed Diffuser Refill Oil (see notes below about refills).
- Flowers are made of Sola Paper. They have capillaries (like little blood vessels) in them and are very delicate. Any damage to the flower may result in its inability to absorb the oil thoroughly throughout the flower.
- Color of the flower depends on the number of days in use.
- Oil may cause damage to finished surfaces.
- Oil is not meant to be sniffed. You will not get the fragrance notes from sniffing the oil. It has to be diffused through the flower to smell the fragrance. Could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not get in eyes/on skin or clothing. Rinse with soap if on skin.
- If in eyes, rinse with water,
- Do not ingest.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flames.
- Do not place directly on wood, plastics, acrylics, or painted items.
- The fragrance oil may cause damage and/or discoloration.
Make sure that the wick is fully extended before placing it into the oil. The flower will begin absorbing the oil and the color of the flower will change within a few hours to a few days after being inserted.
Do not touch or handle the flower as the oil makes the flower more fragile and the petals can wilt or fall off if touched.
Typically the flower will last 30 days.
Refilling the vessel :
You may refill your flower diffuser with a one time refill of Greenleaf's Reed Diffuser Refill oil. This oil is clear and may dilute the color of the flower as it is absorbed. Refilling it one time can extend the life of the product a further 30 days, but should be disposed of if it is past 60 days.
Refilling the vessel will weaken the flower further and we would suggest not to handle it unless absolutely necessary as the petals will fall off.
Not recommended to use another fragrance as a refill oil, only the original fragrance. (Ex. You can't refill a Bella Flower diffuser with Cashmere Kiss Reed Diffuser Refill oil).
1. Flower Diffuser with capillaries shown.
2. Flower wick when first opened.
3. Flower wick when extended.
Have more questions about this product? Email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.